Skintreet would like to thank our amazing clients for their patience during these unprecedented times. It is challenging to keep up with the everchanging federal, provincial, and local government mandates. But you can be assured that the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and community remain our priority.
We have always and continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards for cleanliness and hygiene but implemented even more rigorous and frequent cleaning measures. Our staff has updated education on sanitation procedures and ensures all tools and equipment at each station are sanitized or disinfected between appointments in all areas of the salon and spa.
Protocol for Clients
- If you feel unwell or you were exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- You must arrive alone unless you require assistance
- Call when you arrive and wait in your car until we advise you we are ready for you to avoid crowding the waiting area.
- Masks are mandatory. Please wear your own mask and do not remove it unless your service requires it.
- When you enter the salon, please sanitize your hands.
- Unfortunately, complimentary beverages can not be served at this time and outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Charging stations and magazines are temporarily unavailable
Purchases & Payments
Please do not touch any of the products on display. If you wish to make a purchase, our team will be happy to assist you with selecting products and have them ready for you at the end of your service.
We look forward to returning to normal someday when we can offer you the added extras once enjoyed. Until then, please feel comfortable we are doing everything we can to ensure the salon and spa stays open to provide you with the best service possible.